According to the national fire protection association, this common household appliance was the cause of more than 15,500 US home fires in 2010 and over one hundred millions in property damages, lint and debris builds up in your dryer hose and vent duct, reducing air flow, backing up exhaust gases and eventually creating a fire.
Your lint trap traps about 60% of the lint, the other 40% goes up through your dryer vent and dryer vent system. You can prevent a disaster by inspecting and cleaning your dryer vent every year. We are not a subcontractors therefore we feel responsible and obligated to you.
1. Drying time for clothes takes longer and longer.
2. You notice a burning smell.
3. The vent hood flap doesn't open properly.
4. Your clothing and the outside of the dryer are very hot.
5. It's been longer than a year since your last inspection.
Our technicians ensure your dryer is cleaned correctly by cleaning both ends with a Rotating Brush and Vacuum. We then vacuum your lint trap, check the air flow and make sure your dryer is heating properly after the job is completed.